Friday 2 October 2015

Awesome

Tumblr: Kittylacious Tumblr

Twitter: Stranger twitter

Myspace: Stranger myspace

So where i live the weekend is Friday and Saturday instead of Saturday and Sunday, so it is pretty awesome to say that it's finally the weekend I've had a pretty great week, on Tuesday i went to join the gymnastics team and i didn't even have to try out even though i got kicked out last year cause all the other girls were better than me but this year i didn't have to try out because the teacher said i was the only one from last years team who signed up, in fact because i was the first one i even got to hold up the try outs for the other girls, we have to get about 12 to 16 girls and we currently have six but we'll get there and i learned to play Fur Elise and i started on a new on today, FADE BY ALAN WALKER,  one person actually asked me what my hobbies are and i was like i don't know!! so they asked what clubs i joined  so i said dance but in a team, gymnastics in a team, art, music, ICT, still waiting to get a first place so i hope this year is my year.

I was supposed to be planning the 9th grade graduation this year but two other girls in the next class took that away from me so yeah whatever they're gonna do it in March even though we graduate in May, here where i live from 1st to 5th grade is elementary and 6th to 9th is intermediate and 10th to 12th is high school and considering we're going to high school next year we have to have a party so instead of a huge one where people will pay at least 50, i talked to some people and we're gonna rent a bus, go to Fridays, eat and come back to my house for a movie night so please please please comment some movies for us to watch!! I promise i'll have a couple pictures on but not of me duh. I'm gonna have a strict clothing rule, pants. I don't care what else but pants, cause we're gonna be out and dresses and skirts are uncomfortable when it comes to watching horror movies at night cause we're gonna be jumping a lot that's for sure.

So Monday is teachers day here, it is supposed to be on the 5th of September but we don't start school until about the 15th to the 27th of September and each subject departments teachers have to do a morning talk or play or anything they want, considering i'm the only one from my school who is very fluent in English cause i was in a private British school a couple of years ago, the English department took me and i have to write a little something about teachers which is pretty fun. I feel confident on stage more than off even though i have anxiety (which i'll come to on another post) i feel much more normal in costume and not myself.

Bye!! Love you!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment